The Certified Living In Place Professional Program is designed to help medical, construction, architectural, design and home inspection professionals understand the importance of ensuring all homes are as accessible, comfortable and safe for all individuals, regardless of age or physical condition. This group and homes is what we call the Living In Place market.
What Makes CLIPP Professionals
Certified Living In Place Professional training provides professionals with the skills necessary to help make homes accessible, comfortable and safe for everyone. The program will address:
- Home Accessibility and Safety
- Statistics and Trends of Living In Place
- Medical, Pharmaceutical and Cognitive Issues of Aging
- Living In Place Designs, Products and Installation
- Using the Home Accessibility Safety Assessment Checklist (HASAC)
- Compliance with CLIPP™ and HASAC™
The Living In Place Institute is rigorous in qualifying professional candidates for certification and maintaining certification. For Certified Living In Place Professionals, this program has rigorous requirements including:
- Background Checks
- Past & Current Client References
- Maintaining Appropriate Insurance Policies
- Requiring Building Permits
Kathleen Ramsey and everyone at Ramsey Interiors is proud to be a part of the Certified Living In Place Professionals in order to better serve the Kansas City metro area.